An overview of the offered courses in the EMBC+ programme can be found in the course list.
In terms of selection of courses there are a few points of interest to consider carefully:
- You will have to select courses for a minimum of 60 and a maximum of 62 credits per academic year.
- Over the whole of the EMBC+ programme you have to achieve a balance between the different modules:
- Module 1: Understanding the structure and function of marine biodiversity: at least 18 credits
- Module 2: Toolbox for investigating marine biodiversity: at least 18 credits
- Module 3: Conservation and restoration of marine biodiversity: at least 6 credits
- Module 4: Transferable skills courses: at least 8 credits
- Spring School (6 credits) is mandatory during the first year.
- Master thesis (30 credits) is mandatory during the second year.